When your child is in need of an extra boost it’s time to give them a dose of their constitutional remedy. The constitutional remedy is one remedy that will address their mental, emotional and physical concerns. After a thorough case taking this is the remedy that is identified as the best fit for their specific body. It is a great tool for those seeking a way to maintain optimal health for their families. Knowledge of the constitutional remedy also assists in understanding which acute remedies will work best for that individual.
How do you know when to give the constitutional remedy? Take a look at these areas…
- Anytime you see that a child is coming down with an acute ailment it is time for a dose of their constitutional remedy. This may be after an exposure, a large milestone, a transition or a season in which they tend to dip in their immunity.
- Recovering from an infection or an injury.
- If you vaccinate your child, giving them their remedy before and afterwards is one way to assist their body in adapting to the components of a vaccine.
- any problems getting to sleep or staying asleep including anxiety around going to bed.
- energy patterns – is your child more tired than usual, and are they having energy highs and lows?
Food and Drink
- appetite and thirst – is your child high or low in their appetite and what do they seem to be craving? Children are interesting in that they will often ask for and crave foods that are high in the nutrients they currently need for their stage of growth and development. Pay attention and support these cravings.
- school pressure – during exams or presentations
- social challenges
- anxiety on any topic
- what is the tone and level of health of the child’s environment
- Who is in the child’s immediate environment every day and what effect do they have on the person?
PRO Tip: Always Bring the constitutional remedies when you Travel.
To learn more about constitutional remedies for your family please book a consult with me at http://www.pipermartin.com