The Homeopathic Midwife is a professional online program for anyone who would like to learn how to use homeopathy during labour, pregnancy and postpartum. This program is taught in five sessions with a clinical, practical approach and will expand your mind, your practice and your relationships. Freshen up your work by learning something new and dynamic. Please visit my website – http://www.pipermartin.com for a look at a detailed course outline, fees and registration.
I look forward to working with you!
Homeopathic induction is one of the hottest topics on this blog – and for good reason.
- It works.
- It is safe.
- It feels just as if you went into labour on your own.
- You can avoid the cascade of interventions that often follow a medical induction.
- You can induce yourself or work with a midwife that has had homeopathic training.
- Remedies are easy to find and very affordable.
I am here for free guidance if you need it at any point in the process!
Three ways to learn more about how to create an effective homeopathic induction:
- Read all the posts about induction on this blog.
- Purchase The Homeopathic Guide to a Vibrant Pregnancy – there is an induction section. This e-book costs 20.00.
- Register for the Homeopathic Midwife, an online course that teaches you in-depth how to use homeopathy in pregnancy, labour and postpartum.
The Homeopathic Midwife is up and running! Online homeopathic education for anyone interested in using homeopathy in the world of birth. You will complete this program with the ability to do homeopathic inductions – imagine the difference that small piece would make in the world of birth and babies!!
All the detailed information is on my website – http://www.pipermartin.com
- course outline
anything else you would like to know, just send me a message, I am happy to hear from you!
Due Dates are a hot topic on this blog. I facilitate at least ten homeopathic inductions a week for women all over the world.
How to create a little space to make it your own?
- If something doesn’t feel right – like a hard deadline for induction, ASK the questions. Often this can open up whole new avenues to you, but you have to initiate the options, the care providers are not able to offer them to you.
- Decide you will only work with a care provider that is brave, honest and willing to support you. Then if that person suggests that you be induced you will be able to take that advice purely. You have to trust the person who will catch your baby. Trusting the people you work with would probably eliminate half the inductions going on.
- Induction is a parenting decision. Agreeing to or choosing induction will impact the very beginning of your life as a mother to this child. Induction changes your birth experience and it is quite likely that it will change the immediate postpartum for you and your baby. Gather information and check in with yourself to figure out what your opinion is on this topic. Decide how you will navigate it, should it come into your experience.
- The changes in immediate postpartum influence the bigger picture outcomes of vital experiences such as breastfeeding. This is why I offer free inductions and I always will – it is a pivotal decision, with far-reaching implications.
If you would like the support of homeopathic induction which acts on not only the physical body but the mental/emotional state please feel free to contact me.
This blog has many articles about homeopathic induction, take a look and I welcome your feedback.
I have created something NEW!
I am available to do homeopathic consulting with both current and new patients via email.
You can write to me from any time zone, in any language and with any issue you would like to resolve.
Homeopathic Inductions are still available for free and always will be.
Quantum Physics Conversations
Want to re-frame something old? Write it out and we will make it NEW.
New Homeopaths, Naturopathic doctors, Midwives and Doulas are invited to deepen their knowledge and use of homeopathy by working with me via email. You can submit cases, questions and queries to me and I will help you expand your expertise.
To access any or all of these options please go to my website – http://www.pipermartin.com and follow two easy steps:
- Choose a payment option – 20.00 for a single consult or 100.00 for a month of unlimited consulting.
- Receive Answers.
The best time to try a homeopathic induction is when you are due.
The main reason women go overdue is because of fear. The remedies will bring down the intensity of the fear so that you can go into labour. The fear may be about birth, about postpartum, becoming at mother, breastfeeding, your body, your existing family, your finances etc. etc. etc. etc. Identifying the fear and taking a remedy to match it will be what allows you to go into labour.
These thoughts are not unrelated to what is happening or not happening in your body.
- Attempting to take remedies and move things forward before you are due is just an exercise in frustration. Homeopathy cannot override your body like a drug, so it cannot force you or your baby into labour.
- When you do take a remedy and it is the correct match for you, it will work in 24 hours. It will be just as if you have gone into labour on your own, a gradual movement towards birth, nothing overpowering or intense.
- When I do homeopathic inductions with patients the only reason I would give a remedy before 40 weeks is if there is some indication that the woman or her baby are no longer tolerating the pregnancy. Physical signals such as a true lack of sleep, high blood pressure or swelling are such indicators.
If you want to use homeopathy to induce labour you have a couple of options:
- Take your constitutional remedy if you have seen a homeopath and know what your remedy is. This is always an excellent starting point.
- Buy my e-book(s)The Homeopathic Guide to a Vibrant Pregnancy and Birth Kit Essentials – available on my website – http://www.pipermartin.com – they deal specifically with remedies for induction.
- I do homeopathic inductions for free via the phone, in person or skype. Please contact me if you need additional support. This is something I feel strongly that all women should have access to!
Induction of labour using homeopathic remedies is a completely SAFE option for nudging your body into labour. The remedies are safe for both you and your baby. There are not any remedies that are unsafe, remedies cannot be contraindicated when other medications are being administered and the only effect of taking the wrong remedy is that NOTHING will happen.
Now that all those questions are out of the way – how does it work?
When I give remedies to induce labour there are two aspects I consider:
1. What is the fear holding this woman or this baby back? This is the biggest reason women do not go into labour. Identifying the fear at the core level and then taking a remedy to lift the intensity of it, is how women go into labour after a remedy.
2. Position of the baby – this is another way to induce labour – if the baby is posterior or breech then giving a remedy to correct the position will initiate labour because of the perfect pressure that creates on the cervix.
How LONG does it take to work?
There is no point in taking a remedy until you are 40 weeks. Homeopathy cannot override your body.
I have had women go into labour within 5 min. of taking a remedy but the normal range I work with is 24 hours. Within 24 hours something will be starting, you will fully be in labour or you will have had the baby. The remedy only suggests to your body that you go ahead and do what you need to do and so when you do get going, it will be just as if labour has begun on its own.
How do you know which remedy to take?
1. I do homeopathic inductions for free – you can book a time to see me or book a telephone induction.
2. Access my e-book – The Homeopathic Guide to a Vibrant Pregnancy which outlines several remedy pictures for induction along with a host of other valuable information including remedies for labour and postpartum recovery.
if you need guidance or want to access my services please visit my website – http://www.pipermartin.com
Remedies for Induction and Labour
led by Piper Martin, B.Ed., DS Hom.Med
September 22, 2014 – 10-4pm
Learn how to use homeopathy to induce labour and accurately chose remedies for birth. We will enjoy the discovery of materia medica – remedy pictures that describe the physical, mental and emotional pictures of women in pregnancy and labour. This discovery will assist you in choosing the best fitting remedy to support the woman in her birth experience. Discussion will include how to choose potencies, dosage and remedies.
All materials included and additional support following the workshop is available as you take this information into your life.
Please contact Piper directly at email@example.com to register.
Workshop to be held at the Invisible City – 474 Botsford St. Ste. 202 Newmarket, ON
More details available on my website – http://www.pipermartin.com
Inductions are something I spend time doing every week in my practice. Women wanting to avoid medical induction can use homeopathy to gently and safely nudge their bodies into action. This is an aspect of care that I offer for FREE. I do that because it is something I want to make accessible to all women and because I feel so strongly about birth as an opportunity – going into labour on your own is just part of the MAGIC! I can be reached via skype, telephone or in person at my clinic.
40 weeks – this is the point in which I will start working with a woman. Trying to induce labour early is not an option as you cannot override your body with homeopathy.
41 weeks – this is an ideal time to start using remedies for induction. Your body has had time to begin labour on its own and if there is something blocking you it usually starts to become quite clear as the days go by.
24 hours – this is the amount of time it takes a remedy to work for induction. Within the 24 hour period you will start to notice signals from your body of labour – loose stool, cramping, contractions, rupture of membranes, bloody show etc. It will be gentle and at the pace set by your body.
There are a wide variety of remedies that are used for induction. The main reason women go overdue is NOT because their bodies are not capable or knowing, it is because of FEAR. All of the remedies I use for induction are to address specific fears. So the way in to this process is to be able to identify what you are afraid of – during birth, postpartum, breastfeeding or motherhood.
Over these next few days I will create a portrait of several remedies I use for induction. The great thing is that there are really central groups of specific fears women have which really narrows down the group of remedies to choose from.
For more specific information on using homeopathy for induction please visit my website – http://www.pipermartin.com.
I have two main resources for this topic available there – one is a podcast on Homeopathic Induction that I did for VoiceAmerica last summer. The other is my e-book, The Homeopathic Guide to a Vibrant Pregnancy, which is available for $20.00. This outlines all the top induction remedies, remedies for morning sickness, postpartum remedies and remedies for babies and breastfeeding in the immediate postpartum.