Homeopathic induction is one of the hottest topics on this blog – and for good reason.
- It works.
- It is safe.
- It feels just as if you went into labour on your own.
- You can avoid the cascade of interventions that often follow a medical induction.
- You can induce yourself or work with a midwife that has had homeopathic training.
- Remedies are easy to find and very affordable.
I am here for free guidance if you need it at any point in the process!
Three ways to learn more about how to create an effective homeopathic induction:
- Read all the posts about induction on this blog.
- Purchase The Homeopathic Guide to a Vibrant Pregnancy – there is an induction section. This e-book costs 20.00.
- Register for the Homeopathic Midwife, an online course that teaches you in-depth how to use homeopathy in pregnancy, labour and postpartum.
The Homeopathic Midwife is up and running! Online homeopathic education for anyone interested in using homeopathy in the world of birth. You will complete this program with the ability to do homeopathic inductions – imagine the difference that small piece would make in the world of birth and babies!!
All the detailed information is on my website – http://www.pipermartin.com
- course outline
anything else you would like to know, just send me a message, I am happy to hear from you!
this is one way to get to the freshest, newest thinking in the world of birth. Nick Olow, MS., LAC. interviews a beautiful array of midwives, authors and educators in the world of birth and delivers one interview a day into your inbox. Some of the speakers include:
- Jan Tritten
- Anna Verwaal
- Debra Pascali-Bonaro
- Elizabeth Davis
- Suzanne Arms
It is FREE and available to anyone that is interested.
I offer free homeopathic inductions to anyone who wants to use this gentle method of encouraging labour. I will talk to you about your pregnancy and your plans for the birth and then will arrive at a remedy suggestion. You will have to find a place to buy the remedy.
I will need to correspond with you via email. Please contact me when you are 40 + weeks as I only induce once a woman has arrived at her due date. If you feel the need to induce earlier please contact me with your questions. My direct email is email@example.com.
How you are born is a part of who you are. If you are able to create the best possible birth experience for both you and your baby it will impact both of your lives forever. How to set yourself up for a positive birth?
- Find Care Providers that you love.
- Give birth in an environment that feels safe.
- Create the time and space to greet your baby at the pace that feels right for your family.
- Build support postpartum to spend quiet, slow, meaningful time with your baby.
This baby’s face is filled with quiet wonder and I would love to see the world responding to these new people with the respect and intelligence they deserve.
What if all postpartum feelings were normal?
What if your own self is taking advantage of this gap that opens up when you have a baby?
You are vulnerable, open, aware and alive postpartum. Doesn’t it make sense that information would be available to you in a new way?
Using homeopathy to offer yourself love and support postpartum means the messages will be delivered, not numbed out or pretended away. Those messages from our own selves can be processed, felt, truly felt and then integrated.
All with a newborn by your side to assist you on keeping your focus on what is vital, alive and forward moving.
Consider this as a possibility.
Registration for the Homeopathic Midwife is now OPEN!
Please visit my website for all the juicy details…
Stock up on Belladonna 1M for heat stroke, Phosphoric Acid 200C for dehydration and Nat. mur 200C for headaches and fever blisters from the sun.
this is a remedy for the following symptoms;
- throbbing headache
- flushed, dark red face
- dry heat
- comes on suddenly and intensely (and will leave the same way)
- radiating heat from head and core
- glazed eyes
- thirsty for lemonade
- symptoms get worse at 3:00 pm – meaning usually the person feels hotter
- doesn’t want to be moved or touched
- overexposure to sun or stimulation
2 pellets, wait and observe in a 1:10 time frame. If the person has been feeling that way for 60 min then within 6 min. you should see a shift. The individual does not have to have every symptom, but the general themes of heat, redness and intensity should match.
Phosphoric Acid 200C
This is a remedy to treat dehydration or any loss of bodily fluids. For example, a woman nursing and being in the sun may result in dehydration as there are extra demands on her fluid levels from both her own body and her baby’s body. A Phosphoric acid picture may also arise from:
- blood loss
When a person is in a Phosphoric Acid state they are :
- emotionally flat, apathetic
- indifferent, wants to ignore everything happening
- ailments from grief, emotional turmoil, loss of fluids
- headache – as if there was a weight pressing on head
- hair loss
- craving for fruit, fruit juice and carbonated water.
Natrum Muriaticum 200C and tissue salts
Natrum Muriaticum is a remedy that generally does not prefer to sit out in the sun. When this natural guidance is not followed then a Nat mur person will have a reaction to an excessive amount of sun.
- cold sores with or after sunburn
- headaches from the sun, must wear hat and dark glasses
- extremely thirsty for cold water
- nat mur tissue salts are helpful to restore the water/salt balance after dehydration.
If you would like more specific guidance with homeopathy please feel free to contact me via my website – http://www.pipermartin.com
Apis 200C is a brilliant remedy to have in your home. It is incredibly useful for challenges such as:
- swelling – allergic reactions, bug bites, pregnancy induced or emotional responses to crying – especially of the face and eyes
- jealousy – PMS time & PREGNANCY is the PEAK!
- hives – from allergic reactions, stress, upset, heat
- eruptions with swelling, heat and itch
- right-sided affections
- bug bites of any kind (including bee stings) that swell, turn red, itch and sting.
- hives with asthma
- clumsy during PMS
- chatty, busy and industrious
- warm-blooded – better from application of cool water
- no thirst
- edema in pregnancy, especially in the immediate postpartum – any location in the body. Will cause the woman to sweat and pee the excess fluid away.
To complement Apis 200C use Nat mur 6X tissue salts. This will encourage the restoration of the water/salt balance in the body.
To learn more about homeopathy, for online consults or e-books for Pregnancy and Labour guidance please visit my website – http://www.pipermartin.com.