Wondering what to pack for your summer travels?
Here are my top ten suggestions.
How to take these remedies? A dose is always two pellets – despite the label on the container!
Take two and wait, observe and you will know if you need to repeat.
- If things settle down, the crying or discomfort stops then two is enough.
- If it reduces the intensity but isn’t gone, then repeat the remedy.
- If it does nothing then you have the wrong remedy.
- after a fright
- sudden fever in the night
- sudden ear pain in the night
- ear pain after a windy day
- injuries to the eye
- all bites that create swelling, redness and heat
- injuries and swelling around the eyes and all mucus membranes
- allergic reactions – on all levels from anaphylactic shock to topical eruptions
- poison oak and poison ivy
- all itchy, blistery rashes and reactions
- bruises and blunt trauma
- head injuries
- overuse of muscles
- food poisoning and any symptoms that are similar
- vomiting and diarrhea
- restless, anxious, fearful of vomiting
- anxiety about germs and food safety
- sudden fevers, especially at 3:00
- heat stroke – red face, glazed eyes, fever
- headaches – from the sun, pounding and throbbing with flushed face
- inflammation – ears, eyes, throat, breast etc.
- onset of symptoms after doing something out of your comfort zone
do a small test patch before applying widely.
- apply Calendula directly onto open wounds
- cuts and burns
- insect bites
will prevent infection and speed healing
- insomnia after a lot of stimulation or excitement
- unable to shut off the mind after travel
- jet lag
- injuries to the spine, head and tailbone
- injuries to fingers, toes and tongue
- puncture wounds – animal bites
- cat scratches
Phosphoric Acid 200C
- headaches from dehydration
- low energy, flat emotionally
- after loss of fluids – excessive sweating, diarrhea, vomiting and breastfeeding
If your family has constitutional remedies these are always a good idea to include in your travel kit. If you need guidance or would like to have a consult to find out more about homeopathic first aid or using constiutional remedies please contact me at http://www.pipermartin.com
If you have ever worked with me creating a homeopathic induction for yourself, would you kindly write me 2-3 lines describing the experience? I would like to get some real language circulating on this topic. Use initials for privacy and if you would, please include your country as I love the visual of homeopathic induction rippling around the world.
The Homeopathic Midwife is a professional online program for anyone who would like to learn how to use homeopathy during labour, pregnancy and postpartum. This program is taught in five sessions with a clinical, practical approach and will expand your mind, your practice and your relationships. Freshen up your work by learning something new and dynamic. Please visit my website – http://www.pipermartin.com for a look at a detailed course outline, fees and registration.
I look forward to working with you!
Homeopathic induction is one of the hottest topics on this blog – and for good reason.
- It works.
- It is safe.
- It feels just as if you went into labour on your own.
- You can avoid the cascade of interventions that often follow a medical induction.
- You can induce yourself or work with a midwife that has had homeopathic training.
- Remedies are easy to find and very affordable.
I am here for free guidance if you need it at any point in the process!
Three ways to learn more about how to create an effective homeopathic induction:
- Read all the posts about induction on this blog.
- Purchase The Homeopathic Guide to a Vibrant Pregnancy – there is an induction section. This e-book costs 20.00.
- Register for the Homeopathic Midwife, an online course that teaches you in-depth how to use homeopathy in pregnancy, labour and postpartum.
The Homeopathic Midwife is up and running! Online homeopathic education for anyone interested in using homeopathy in the world of birth. You will complete this program with the ability to do homeopathic inductions – imagine the difference that small piece would make in the world of birth and babies!!
All the detailed information is on my website – http://www.pipermartin.com
- course outline
anything else you would like to know, just send me a message, I am happy to hear from you!
I offer free homeopathic inductions to anyone who wants to use this gentle method of encouraging labour. I will talk to you about your pregnancy and your plans for the birth and then will arrive at a remedy suggestion. You will have to find a place to buy the remedy.
I will need to correspond with you via email. Please contact me when you are 40 + weeks as I only induce once a woman has arrived at her due date. If you feel the need to induce earlier please contact me with your questions. My direct email is email@example.com.
What if all postpartum feelings were normal?
What if your own self is taking advantage of this gap that opens up when you have a baby?
You are vulnerable, open, aware and alive postpartum. Doesn’t it make sense that information would be available to you in a new way?
Using homeopathy to offer yourself love and support postpartum means the messages will be delivered, not numbed out or pretended away. Those messages from our own selves can be processed, felt, truly felt and then integrated.
All with a newborn by your side to assist you on keeping your focus on what is vital, alive and forward moving.
Consider this as a possibility.
Registration for the Homeopathic Midwife is now OPEN!
Please visit my website for all the juicy details…
Stock up on Belladonna 1M for heat stroke, Phosphoric Acid 200C for dehydration and Nat. mur 200C for headaches and fever blisters from the sun.
this is a remedy for the following symptoms;
- throbbing headache
- flushed, dark red face
- dry heat
- comes on suddenly and intensely (and will leave the same way)
- radiating heat from head and core
- glazed eyes
- thirsty for lemonade
- symptoms get worse at 3:00 pm – meaning usually the person feels hotter
- doesn’t want to be moved or touched
- overexposure to sun or stimulation
2 pellets, wait and observe in a 1:10 time frame. If the person has been feeling that way for 60 min then within 6 min. you should see a shift. The individual does not have to have every symptom, but the general themes of heat, redness and intensity should match.
Phosphoric Acid 200C
This is a remedy to treat dehydration or any loss of bodily fluids. For example, a woman nursing and being in the sun may result in dehydration as there are extra demands on her fluid levels from both her own body and her baby’s body. A Phosphoric acid picture may also arise from:
- blood loss
When a person is in a Phosphoric Acid state they are :
- emotionally flat, apathetic
- indifferent, wants to ignore everything happening
- ailments from grief, emotional turmoil, loss of fluids
- headache – as if there was a weight pressing on head
- hair loss
- craving for fruit, fruit juice and carbonated water.
Natrum Muriaticum 200C and tissue salts
Natrum Muriaticum is a remedy that generally does not prefer to sit out in the sun. When this natural guidance is not followed then a Nat mur person will have a reaction to an excessive amount of sun.
- cold sores with or after sunburn
- headaches from the sun, must wear hat and dark glasses
- extremely thirsty for cold water
- nat mur tissue salts are helpful to restore the water/salt balance after dehydration.
If you would like more specific guidance with homeopathy please feel free to contact me via my website – http://www.pipermartin.com