A Homeopathic travel kit can be well stocked with all that you need to navigate sunburn, stomach upset or jet lag. Here are some suggestions on what to pack:
- Belladonna 1M – ailments from the sun and heat – heat stroke, headaches, nausea and vomiting from sun exposure.
- Arsenicum 200C – nausea/vomiting and diarrhea, food poisoning or any symptoms that seem like food poisoning.
- Phosphoric acid 200C – dehydration, loss of fluids – much-needed after an Arsenicum state! or excessive sweating or nursing. Especially helpful for children who are incredibly sensitive to dehydration.
- Coffea 200C – jet lag and insomnia from over excitement. The feeling as if you’ve had too much coffee.
- Nux vomica 200C – stomach upset and constipation, headaches and dry heaves, feeling as if you are hung over.
These are my top five for a travel kit. If you would like to expand on this list and have specific things you would like to cover feel free to consult with me. To book a consult please visit my website: http://www.pipermartin.com.