If you have ever worked with me creating a homeopathic induction for yourself, would you kindly write me 2-3 lines describing the experience? I would like to get some real language circulating on this topic. Use initials for privacy and if you would, please include your country as I love the visual of homeopathic induction rippling around the world.
I offer free homeopathic inductions to all women. Contact me via my website – http://www.pipermartin.com when you are 40 weeks and I will assist you in finding a homeopathic remedy to induce labour.
This is free, safe and available.
I do this because I feel like starting labour from a gentle, positive place is essential to a peaceful birth outcome.
I have worked with women from over 100 countries via email and homeopathic process is always dynamic, supportive and full of good feeling vibes.
Homeopathic induction is one of the hottest topics on this blog – and for good reason.
- It works.
- It is safe.
- It feels just as if you went into labour on your own.
- You can avoid the cascade of interventions that often follow a medical induction.
- You can induce yourself or work with a midwife that has had homeopathic training.
- Remedies are easy to find and very affordable.
I am here for free guidance if you need it at any point in the process!
Three ways to learn more about how to create an effective homeopathic induction:
- Read all the posts about induction on this blog.
- Purchase The Homeopathic Guide to a Vibrant Pregnancy – there is an induction section. This e-book costs 20.00.
- Register for the Homeopathic Midwife, an online course that teaches you in-depth how to use homeopathy in pregnancy, labour and postpartum.
I offer free homeopathic inductions to anyone who wants to use this gentle method of encouraging labour. I will talk to you about your pregnancy and your plans for the birth and then will arrive at a remedy suggestion. You will have to find a place to buy the remedy.
I will need to correspond with you via email. Please contact me when you are 40 + weeks as I only induce once a woman has arrived at her due date. If you feel the need to induce earlier please contact me with your questions. My direct email is email@example.com.
A woman who needs Arsenicum for induction of labour or to assist during labour often has one or several of the following fears:
- deeply believes it is possible she will die during birth – to combat this fear she over researches and over plans every possible aspect that she can control.
- fear of vomiting
- fear of having a bowel movement during labour
- fear of swearing, hitting or shouting at her partner
- fear of the house being messed up
- fear of getting an illness while in the hospital
- VERY regularly Arsenicum women will go into labour at 1:00 am after taking a dose of the remedy to induce labour. So if this is you, take a nap, this remedy has strong time modality.
- unable to let go of her fears long enough to go into labour, this remedy will ease the anxiety enough to allow things to progress.
This is a remedy for second stage – Arsenicum women HATE pushing. They hate the intense sensation, the fear of having a bowel movement, the feeling of a freight train charging through their bodies!
Occasionally they will say they have absolutely no urge to push but often they are stalled at this stage. A dose of Arsenicum will again alleviate the intense control so that they are able to move onward.
Give two pellets of Arsenicum 200C and wait for the picture to unfold.
If you desire more information or guidance please visit my website – http://www.pipermartin.com. I have two e-books for self-reference and I provide homeopathic consults via email internationally. Homeopathic inductions are free and always will be.
Due Dates are a hot topic on this blog. I facilitate at least ten homeopathic inductions a week for women all over the world.
How to create a little space to make it your own?
- If something doesn’t feel right – like a hard deadline for induction, ASK the questions. Often this can open up whole new avenues to you, but you have to initiate the options, the care providers are not able to offer them to you.
- Decide you will only work with a care provider that is brave, honest and willing to support you. Then if that person suggests that you be induced you will be able to take that advice purely. You have to trust the person who will catch your baby. Trusting the people you work with would probably eliminate half the inductions going on.
- Induction is a parenting decision. Agreeing to or choosing induction will impact the very beginning of your life as a mother to this child. Induction changes your birth experience and it is quite likely that it will change the immediate postpartum for you and your baby. Gather information and check in with yourself to figure out what your opinion is on this topic. Decide how you will navigate it, should it come into your experience.
- The changes in immediate postpartum influence the bigger picture outcomes of vital experiences such as breastfeeding. This is why I offer free inductions and I always will – it is a pivotal decision, with far-reaching implications.
If you would like the support of homeopathic induction which acts on not only the physical body but the mental/emotional state please feel free to contact me.
This blog has many articles about homeopathic induction, take a look and I welcome your feedback.
The best time to try a homeopathic induction is when you are due.
The main reason women go overdue is because of fear. The remedies will bring down the intensity of the fear so that you can go into labour. The fear may be about birth, about postpartum, becoming at mother, breastfeeding, your body, your existing family, your finances etc. etc. etc. etc. Identifying the fear and taking a remedy to match it will be what allows you to go into labour.
These thoughts are not unrelated to what is happening or not happening in your body.
- Attempting to take remedies and move things forward before you are due is just an exercise in frustration. Homeopathy cannot override your body like a drug, so it cannot force you or your baby into labour.
- When you do take a remedy and it is the correct match for you, it will work in 24 hours. It will be just as if you have gone into labour on your own, a gradual movement towards birth, nothing overpowering or intense.
- When I do homeopathic inductions with patients the only reason I would give a remedy before 40 weeks is if there is some indication that the woman or her baby are no longer tolerating the pregnancy. Physical signals such as a true lack of sleep, high blood pressure or swelling are such indicators.
If you want to use homeopathy to induce labour you have a couple of options:
- Take your constitutional remedy if you have seen a homeopath and know what your remedy is. This is always an excellent starting point.
- Buy my e-book(s)The Homeopathic Guide to a Vibrant Pregnancy and Birth Kit Essentials – available on my website – http://www.pipermartin.com – they deal specifically with remedies for induction.
- I do homeopathic inductions for free via the phone, in person or skype. Please contact me if you need additional support. This is something I feel strongly that all women should have access to!
Remedies can have a wide scope – this means a single remedy can address many different symptoms that occur throughout the pregnancy, labour and postpartum period.
If a remedy has worked for you during pregnancy or as an induction tool , then it is likely that that remedy will work for you and your baby – should you need homeopathic support.
If you need more specific guidance regarding remedy pictures and dosage I have two resources – one is to search for specific remedies on this blog. I am usually writing about them in relation to pregnancy, labour or babies. The second is to access two e-books I have available for purchase on my website – http://www.pipermartin.com – The Homeopathic Guide to a Vibrant Pregnancy and Birth Kit Essentials.
The Homeopathic Guide to a Vibrant Pregnancy is a 30 page book that guides you through pregnancy, labour and postpartum – as well as some information on Lac Humanum, homeopathic mothers milk.
Birth Kit Essentials is a list and description of the ten remedies I use most often during labour. Includes potency and dosage information.
Should you have additional questions please feel free to email me – I am always happy to share information and support women and their families.
How do you want your birth to feel? This may seem irrelevant but it is the KEY.
Land on a feeling – and I suggest you go general with this – so – things like steady, present, in my body, sure...
Once you get the language, then start to practice. This is the most valuable prenatal work you can do.
Access every single way you can evoke that feeling in your life.
Once you get a hold of it and are able to maintain it, you begin to go in and out of it, you crave it and create it – you will notice that things in your life are now matching this feeling. You are creating situations that feed your desire. This is a biochemical event, a real, physical happening in your body.
So if your thoughts effect your body and your life – how could this impact a baby and a birth?
This pathway is accessible, free, available at any time. Therapies such as homeopathy and chiropractic support this kind of neurological event int he brain. The remedies remind and suggest that you find your way back to the path. When you get off track, don’t worry, once you feel the goodness of that feeling – you won’t easily forget.
It is who you were born to be. It is the knowing and optimistic state of the child you were, believing in your body and being o.k. with doing something new and fresh.