Wondering what to pack for your summer travels?
Here are my top ten suggestions.
How to take these remedies? A dose is always two pellets – despite the label on the container!
Take two and wait, observe and you will know if you need to repeat.
- If things settle down, the crying or discomfort stops then two is enough.
- If it reduces the intensity but isn’t gone, then repeat the remedy.
- If it does nothing then you have the wrong remedy.
- after a fright
- sudden fever in the night
- sudden ear pain in the night
- ear pain after a windy day
- injuries to the eye
- all bites that create swelling, redness and heat
- injuries and swelling around the eyes and all mucus membranes
- allergic reactions – on all levels from anaphylactic shock to topical eruptions
- poison oak and poison ivy
- all itchy, blistery rashes and reactions
- bruises and blunt trauma
- head injuries
- overuse of muscles
- food poisoning and any symptoms that are similar
- vomiting and diarrhea
- restless, anxious, fearful of vomiting
- anxiety about germs and food safety
- sudden fevers, especially at 3:00
- heat stroke – red face, glazed eyes, fever
- headaches – from the sun, pounding and throbbing with flushed face
- inflammation – ears, eyes, throat, breast etc.
- onset of symptoms after doing something out of your comfort zone
do a small test patch before applying widely.
- apply Calendula directly onto open wounds
- cuts and burns
- insect bites
will prevent infection and speed healing
- insomnia after a lot of stimulation or excitement
- unable to shut off the mind after travel
- jet lag
- injuries to the spine, head and tailbone
- injuries to fingers, toes and tongue
- puncture wounds – animal bites
- cat scratches
Phosphoric Acid 200C
- headaches from dehydration
- low energy, flat emotionally
- after loss of fluids – excessive sweating, diarrhea, vomiting and breastfeeding
If your family has constitutional remedies these are always a good idea to include in your travel kit. If you need guidance or would like to have a consult to find out more about homeopathic first aid or using constiutional remedies please contact me at http://www.pipermartin.com