Stock up on Belladonna 1M for heat stroke, Phosphoric Acid 200C for dehydration and Nat. mur 200C for headaches and fever blisters from the sun.
this is a remedy for the following symptoms;
- throbbing headache
- flushed, dark red face
- dry heat
- comes on suddenly and intensely (and will leave the same way)
- radiating heat from head and core
- glazed eyes
- thirsty for lemonade
- symptoms get worse at 3:00 pm – meaning usually the person feels hotter
- doesn’t want to be moved or touched
- overexposure to sun or stimulation
2 pellets, wait and observe in a 1:10 time frame. If the person has been feeling that way for 60 min then within 6 min. you should see a shift. The individual does not have to have every symptom, but the general themes of heat, redness and intensity should match.
Phosphoric Acid 200C
This is a remedy to treat dehydration or any loss of bodily fluids. For example, a woman nursing and being in the sun may result in dehydration as there are extra demands on her fluid levels from both her own body and her baby’s body. A Phosphoric acid picture may also arise from:
- blood loss
When a person is in a Phosphoric Acid state they are :
- emotionally flat, apathetic
- indifferent, wants to ignore everything happening
- ailments from grief, emotional turmoil, loss of fluids
- headache – as if there was a weight pressing on head
- hair loss
- craving for fruit, fruit juice and carbonated water.
Natrum Muriaticum 200C and tissue salts
Natrum Muriaticum is a remedy that generally does not prefer to sit out in the sun. When this natural guidance is not followed then a Nat mur person will have a reaction to an excessive amount of sun.
- cold sores with or after sunburn
- headaches from the sun, must wear hat and dark glasses
- extremely thirsty for cold water
- nat mur tissue salts are helpful to restore the water/salt balance after dehydration.
If you would like more specific guidance with homeopathy please feel free to contact me via my website – http://www.pipermartin.com