Homeopathy + Babies
1. Homeopathy addresses mental/emotional aspects of birth and pregnancy – what other medicine can provide that for a baby?
2. Allows parents to be keen observers of their children, becoming familiar with and giving attention to the normal, vibrant state of their child and acknowledging that state frequently. This includes finding language to describe aspects of their bodies and emotions, and in turn teaching that language to your children.
3. Using homeopathy sends the message to your children that you believe in their healthy, capable bodies. Imagine growing up hearing that your parents believe you are perfectly capable to listening to, responding to and healing your own body? What would come out of a belief like that ?
4. The pellets are small, children enjoy taking them, they cause no side effects and they are very affordable. You can easily build a home pharmacy and have access to it day and night.
5. Piper Martin is a Classical Homeopath that specializes in the care of Pregnant women and Babies. She offers parents affordable care and acute support for all of her clients with babies. To book an appointment for your baby please visit http://www.pipermartin.com