Homeopathy for Birth
Saturday, October 19th
in the Invisible City, 474 Botsford St. Newmarket, ON
Explore how you can use homeopathy for your own birth or for your clients. Piper Martin is an experienced homeopath, attending births for over 15 years. She has used homeopathy in a wide variety of settings and will be using her clinical experience to add richness and texture to the homeopathic teachings.
- Dosage, Potency and Remedy selection.
- Homeopathic Birth Kit
- Homeopathic remedies for first stage, second stage and third stage of labour.
Homeopathy for Newborns and Babies
Saturday, November 9, 2013
in the Invisible City, 474 Botsford St. STE 202, Newmarket, ON
Treating newborns means considering them in a new way. Homeopathy is extremely effective for babies and can be a very connected experience for mothers and babies to travel together.
- We will take a look at Lac Humanum, a remedy made from breast milk.
- Remedies for Birth trauma
- Remedies for Breast feeding challenges.
You do need to pre-register. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to reserve your space.