I have been seeing a lot a particular kind of cough in my practice lately – one that tends to go on and on. After experimenting with a few different remedies – Spongia, Drosera etc. I hit upon Tuberculinum 200C and it seemed to do the trick.
I recommend only giving one dose (two pellets) or putting the 2 pellets in 1/2 cup of water and giving a teaspoon of the mixture morning and night. One dose is all that is needed to create a shift. The specific symptoms:
- little coughing in the day but when it does happen it sounds fairly juicy.
- cough is dry and constant at night once it begins
- seems to happen a few hours after falling asleep
- little mucus from nose
- thirsty for water in the night
- this is a cough that has stuck around for several days