So guess what? There is a homeopathic remedy you can take if you are having a panic attack in labour. It is called Aconite 1M. Two pellets will chill you out and allow you to take a breath. Aconite is for :
- rapid labours with little break between contractions
- fear of the pain – this can be from the onset of labour all the way through transition
- transition – BEST time to use Aconite
- for fathers, grandparents or any other freaked out people at the birth
- babies that have a frightening birth
- mothers that are shaken after the birth experience
Aconite will ground you and allow you to just be in each contraction as it comes – you can repeat the dose of two pellets as often as you need it – the beauty of homeopathy means – NO SIDE EFFECTS and NO DANGER to mothers or babies.
Feeling safe and breathing will allow both you and your baby to be present and have a more peaceful birth experience.
For the full description on using Aconite in labour please visit my website at www.pipermartin.com and my e-book – The Homeopathic Guide to a Vibrant Pregnancy – available on the site.